Thursday, March 12, 2009

12 days after 1 year

It all started from this moment

and already 12 days i'm not Vice President of eXchange in AIESEC Chisinau

but...

1 year have passed... 1 year of unforgetable experience, gathering new skills, networking and simply 1 great year of challenges and learning...

i will not describe here what exactly i have learned, because it will be a very long post, so i will focus on the most splendid moments of my VP term...

you know, people say that your experience totaly depends on how much time you spend during something... e.g. you have 5 years of doing something, so you know everything, but if you have 1 or 2 years, you have to learn a lot.
it's a stereotype...
I know a bunch of people who are real fast track learners, I mean that it doesn't depend how many things you've made, but how much you can learn from each experience you have lived...
I know people who became Presidents of AIESEC Local Committees in one year and less, who became Vice Presidents in half of a year and even in several weeks, and they have a really great experience left behind...
So, what was this year for me?
Just take a look on this pictures...

Official transmission of mandates


Being responsible for eXchange


Teambuilding for OCs


With a Friend near me


With amazing conferences facilitated






And international conferences attended






...it was a year of learning for me... a year of personal discovery and interpersonal understanding, a year which changed me a lot and helped to understand myself and what I want to do further...
AIESEC helped me to get to know bright individuals and to know myself better... in one year... and it also teached me to look only ahead


And what now? what to do next? is it over? I'll see... people always say that there a lot of opportunities in AIESEC - and there are really plenty of them, but this is another topic...

So, this was my story

And what i can tell for sure is that it is not the end of it...


.

4 comments:

Shurik the Creator said...

Iulik,
Soon I will be a "retired VP X" too :-P
And I want to say that it had been a wonderful period of working with you. Thanks for supporting me and developing eXchange in LC Chisinau. Your successor must be proud of the results you have left.
Have great success in your further progress, be it in AIESEC, or in the "real" life.

And may the the X Force be with you always! :-D

Your forever faithful X Guy,
Shurik

iulian said...

Thank You Shurik...
for me it also was a great pleasure to work with such a person as You...
what can i say is that eXchange rocks! :)

Thanks for "the force" :D

wish you too good luck and success in your further activity ;)

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Iulik!!!

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Sincerely yours
Alice Tudes