Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am an AIESECer


Spring 2007 - I entered "somewhere" - an organization called AIESEC,
After 2 weeks - I attended a local conference - actually my first conference ever,
May 2007 - I became a part of Organizing Committee of a project,
Autumn 2007 - I attended to a national conference in AIESEC Ukraine,
December 2007 - I was selected as Organizing Committee President of a conference,
January 2008 - I became a trainer after attending "Train the Trainers" conference,
February 2008 - I was elected as Vice President of AIESEC Chisinau,
May 2008 - I attended at "International Trainers Congress", my first international conference,
Summer 2008 - I attended the biggest event in AIESEC - International Congress 2008 in Brazil,
September 2008 - I attended as facilitator the international "Train the Trainers" conference in Moldova,
Also during all this time I made a lot of friends from all over the world, attended more than 10 conferences and had a great time in AIESEC.

So, this is my story.
My name is Iulian Gulea and I'm from Moldova, but the most important thing is that I am an AIESECer!


.

1 comment:

Raphael Camargo Costa said...

Hey Man, nice banner :)

How are you ?? Miss you since the end of the IC... Did you enjoy your time in Brazil?

I liked very much ur blog and ur histories from Brazil. Hope to keep contact with you.

Hugs from Ribeirão Preto.

"Ribeirão, ribeirão, a terra do tesão!"

add me in msn: raphademolay@hotmail.com