Friday, August 1, 2008

it was MY OCP

Yesterday, the position for OCP of LTS II (Organizing Committee President of Local Training Seminar) project was opened. When saw the Application Form, a powerful feeling of nostalgia came to me... I remembered myself as the OCP of LTS in spring, when i promised to myself that it gonna be the best conference...

4 months of work...

until the day...

when one of the greatest conferences has started...

but before it has started, there were a lot of chairs :)...


and exotic animals...



those last ones were really dangerous :)

it was a conference with a lot of learning...


fun...


and other unforgetable moments...


with sweet SugarCubes...


and tasty food...


with department roll calls...


and an amazing time spent together...



our GREAT team...


and the grand closing of the conference (fireworks did their job :)...



so, this is the story of my OCP... i'm working on a video of it and when it will be done, i'll post it too.
but now i wish success to that brave person who will lead another great team in organizing another special conference and at the same time i'm returning to reality from my memories about the past...


.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well maybe the food...it was good but not as tasty, let's say the true:)
in the rest it was really great:)

iulian said...

as for me, i ate only twice during the conference and the first time was on the second day, so, for me it was tasty cz' i was hungry :D
but thanks for correcting me ;)

Unknown said...

ggggggg
e doar opinia mea...acasa ii mai gustos:P

Luminita said...

Super poze! Sunt asa de mandra de voi toti!!!

Luminita,
made in Rep of Moldova :-)

PS. Aia cu sugarcub-urile e favorita mea ;)