Sunday, August 10, 2008

21

1 month has passed (see here). the day began with congratulations from the Team i work with... it was so pleasant, and it made my day.
the previous two birthdays (19th & 20th) I've met at the seaside. the 21st was at home, with nice congratulations, mails, relatives and friends.
There is nothing more beautiful than to sit near your friends, family and to speak on different topics, to discuss different things, etc. (especially when during the whole year you are far away from them).

21st birthday, how it was?
a song, congratulations, wishes, some sleep (at night), congratulations, a cake, relatives, congratulations, mails, mails, mails :), SMS, facebook, calls, meetings, friends, great time spent together, congratulations and...

ambitions, a lot of ambitions. regarding AIESEC, university, personal life, etc, etc, etc. I know what I want now... the previous year has tough me a lot and now I'm going to obtain, to realize all the points planned for this year.
so, here I come...


.

No comments: